Whether enjoyed as a primary residence, or as a “wine country” weekend getaway and summer home, 10 Serenity Lane, in Alamo, is a palatial estate of elegance and distinction.
Imagine driving through tall gates and meandering up a long private driveway past manicured gardens and acre upon acre of beautiful vineyards, toward a magnificent chateau, on the top of the hill, then you have anticipated what you will see when you arrive at 10 Serenity Lane. It is not at all an exaggeration to call it Bordeaux in Alamo.
Here are just a few of the highlights:
- Masterfully constructed Chateau with a main residence of over 12,000 sq.ft (per tax records), and additional improvements (pool house, car museum, music room, offices, etc.) totaling tens of thousands of additional square feet of finished space.
- 100+ acres, of which approximately 11 are fenced, and approximately eight are producing, with mature vineyards (per Seller)
- Immediate, adjoining access to 100,000+ acres of dedicated open space (per SaveMtDiablo.org) for the avid equestrian, hiker, runner, mountain biker, and / or outdoor enthusiast.
- 15-20 car state-of-the-art car barn / museum.
- Unobstructed panoramic 10+ mile views of bucolic rolling hills that simply defy belief. You know you are just minutes from the City, but you can easily convince yourself you are in the French countryside.